Happy Sunday evening everyone. Please read through this list of announcements to keep track of what’s going on in class during this last week of primary reading.
1. Group prospectuses should have been posted on Friday. I’m in the process of reading through these. In the meantime, if you have not already done so, please indicate which person is in each group on the prospectus post itself.
2. By the end of the day tomorrow, Monday, please respond to each of the other group prospectuses and offer some feedback. This is a task that everyone can do collaboratively, or the critiques can be dispersed. There are five groups in total, so each group will be responding to four other projects.
3. Extra Credit: See the announcement below concerning an extra credit opportunity upcoming this week. Also, please be aware that if you are interested in taking advantage of the grade boost for the first exam, please post a links roundup to the blog by this Friday. Remember to make these as critical, multi-modal, and interesting as possible. See the course documents sidebar for more information.
4. Guide to multi-modal productivity. Please read carefully the above post on ideas for multi-media productivity for your projects. We’ll spend some time on this in class, but it is my hope that I’ll be able to address each group’s presentation and project plans individually in class.
5. Late semester exam. There is a late semester exam in lieu of a final, and it will take place one week from Friday (on April 21). Study guide forthcoming.
6. Major essay projects: I will hand back several of your essays in class tomorrow. I’ll do my best to get everyone’s read and returned by the end of the week. If you have any questions about my handwriting, please don’t hesitate to bring them to me.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!